Thursday, July 3, 2008

rewards1 offer guide

This is a short guide to getting points fast on rewards1. If you haven't read my previous post about getting free stuff on rewards1 read it here.

1. Clear your cookies before and after you do an offer an then remember to log back in.

2. Make sure you let every page of the offer load 100% to ensure you get your points.

3. Be sure to complete your offers all the way.

4. If you do an offer such as the bigbrandgiveaway offers (which i recommend doing because they are quick and give 1 point each time) when you get to the silver, gold, platinum offers just click however many it says for silver and leave those open. Then do the same for gold. Then do the same for platinum and leave these open for about 1 min or more.

I just ordered my 2nd set of Wii points from here to pay for Dr. Mario online off of Wiiware. If anyone wants to play online dr mario just email me at lambofield_961@hotmail.com

3 comments:

chrisng701 said...

i have some "constructive" criticism to this...i found out that you do not need to clear your cookies every time you finish an offer if you do an offer by a different company you only need to clear the cookies if you do an offer by the same company after the first one.


If you are new to rewards1 sign up here please...
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=629274

feel free to email me at chrisn1994@gmail.com and tell me your name so i can check if you are on my referred list and in the email you can ask me anything about rewards1! thanks!

Unknown said...

I have been looking the internet for more than 3 months for ways to get Free Wii Points and the best site I have found from my research is a reward website called Points2shop.com. A step by step instructions on how to use points2shop can be found here Free Wii Points There is nothing free but still with a little time you can get Free Wii Points or Free Wii Games.

Unknown said...

Need help using Rewards1?
Check out my blog!
http://ultimateguiderewards.blogspot.com/